The Climate Change Institute (CCI) provides an overarching external profile for the University across all seven Colleges, and acts as a single point of entry to the ANU for external stakeholders interested in climate issues.
Membership of CCI is open to all academics (including visiting Fellows) who are involved in climate research at ANU.
We also welcome all PhD and HDR students who are involved in climate research as Associate Members.
Benefits of CCI membership include:
- Additional profile for your research activities through CCI programs, networks and events
- Opportunities to engage in wider research collaborations within the University through a community of practice
- Additional research funding opportunities enabled through the CCI networks – particularly for multidisciplinary teams
- Educational opportunities through delivering undergraduate, postgraduate and professional short courses in climate.
- Attracting students through the CCI education and communications programs
- Access to wider information and networks through newsletters, seminar series, public events, hosting outside visitors and informal meetings
- Media training and profiling opportunities for you and your students’ research
Because the CCI is an umbrella organisation that links researchers in diverse disciplines across all seven ANU Colleges, there are no budgetary or reporting-line implications of membership – simply the added benefits of being part of a broad thematic program that distinguishes the University.
How to join
To join, please email firstname.lastname@example.org with the following information:
- A short biography / list of relevant research interest or link to an existing bio on ANU website
- A recent photo or link to one
- A list of which research clusters you should be included in
- If you are a PhD student, the date you started your PhD