A panel of experts and climate negotiators who’ve attended the 2018 United Nations Framework Convention on Climate Change (UNFCCC) Council of Parties (CoP24), held in Katowice, Poland, will explain how the conference evolved.
What are the key achievements of the conference? How successful was it in finalising the rulebook for implementation of the Paris Climate Agreement? What insights have we gained from the Talanoa Dialogue? What are the implications for Australia, the Pacific and the rest of the World?
Speakers will include:
- Agata Utnicka, Deputy Head of Mission, Embassy of the Republic of Poland
- Kushla Munro, Department of Environment and Energy (TBC)
- Ian Fry, Lecturer at ANU Fenner School of Environment & Society and Ambassador for Climate Change and Environment for the Government of Tuvalu
- Aaron Tang, Fenner School of Environment & Society, ANU
- Melanie Pill, Fenner School of Environment & Society, ANU
REGISTRATION VIA EVENTBRITE IS ESSENTIAL.