The Climate Change Institute (CCI) acts as a point of entry to the ANU for external stakeholders interested in climate related issues and supports and builds connections between climate change-related researchers and teachers from throughout ANU.
Membership of CCI is open to academics (including Visiting Fellows), PhD / HDR students and other ANU staff who are involved in climate related research, education and outreach at ANU.
Benefits of CCI membership include:
- Additional profile for your research activities through CCI programs, networks and events
- Opportunities to engage in wider research collaborations within the University through a community of practice
- Additional research funding opportunities enabled through the CCI networks – particularly for multidisciplinary teams
- Educational opportunities through delivering undergraduate, postgraduate and professional short courses in climate.
- Attracting students through the CCI education and communications programs
- Access to wider information and networks through newsletters, seminar series, public events, hosting outside visitors and informal meetings
- Media training and profiling opportunities for you and your students’ research
Because the CCI is an umbrella organisation that links researchers in diverse disciplines across all seven ANU Colleges, there are no budgetary or reporting-line implications of membership – simply the added benefits of being part of a broad thematic program that distinguishes the University.
How to join
To join, either click on the button at the top right of the page and fill out the form or email firstname.lastname@example.org with the following information:
- A short biography / list of relevant research interest or link to an existing bio on ANU website
- A recent photo or link to one
- A list of which research clusters you should be included in
- If you are a PhD student, the date you started your PhD