Membership to the Climate Change Institute is open to academics (including Visiting Fellows) and PhD / HDR students who are involved in climate related research and education at ANU.
The Climate Change Institute acts as an entry point for anyone who’s interested in finding out about climate change research and education at ANU. Our membership comprises approximately 300 academics and PhD students whose work touches on climate change.
Our goal is to contribute to climate change solutions. We draw on the wealth of ANU climate expertise and connect that expertise with governments, businesses, the media, the Canberra community and the general public. We’re also focussed on building and supporting a collaborative community of climate related researchers and teachers from every part of the university.
Membership is open to all academics and PhD students who are involved in climate related research and education at ANU. If you’re not an ANU staff member or research student and would like to stay informed on climate issues at ANU, subscribe to our mailing list or follow us on Twitter or Facebook.
Benefits of CCI membership include:
- Profiling of your research activities via our programs, networks, website, social media and events.
- Opportunities to engage in wider research collaborations within the University through a community of practice.
- Additional research funding opportunities particularly for multidisciplinary teams.
- Educational opportunities through delivering undergraduate, postgraduate and professional short courses on climate change.
- Attracting students through the CCI education and communications programs.
- Access to wider information and networks through newsletters, seminar series, public events, hosting outside visitors, roundtable discussions and informal meetings.
- Media training and profiling opportunities for you and your students’ research.
How to join
Membership is only open to ANU academics (including Visiting Fellows), staff and research students.
Submit the form on this page or email email@example.com with this information:
- A short biography / list of relevant research interest or link to an existing bio on ANU website.
- A recent photo or link to one.
- A list of which research themes you should be included in.
- A list of research interests (using keywords that people might search for).
- If you are a PhD student, the date you started your PhD.