- Henckel, T, Menzies, G, Moffatt, P et al 2019, 'Three dimensions of central bank credibility and inferential expectations: The Euro zone', Journal of Macroeconomics, vol. 60, pp. 294-308.
- Cohen, S, Henckel, T, Menzies, G et al 2019, 'Switching cost models as hypothesis tests', Economics Letters, Vol. 175, pp. 32-35.
- McKibbin, W & Henckel, T 2017, 'The economics of infrastructure in a globalized world: Issues, lessons and future challenges', Journal of Infrastructure, Policy and Development, vol. 1, no. 2, pp. 254-271.
- Henckel, T 2013, 'Beyond mechanical markets: Asset price swings, risk, and the role of the state, by Roman Frydman and Michael D. Goldberg (Princeton University Press, Princeton, 2011), pp. xv + 285', Economic Record, vol. 89, no. 287, pp. 570-573.
- Henckel, T, ed., 2012, Sustaining Development and Growth in East Asia, Routledge, Taylor & Francis Group, UK.
- Henckel, T, Menzies, G, Prokhovnick, N and Zizzo, D, 2011, 'Barro-Gordon revisited: Reputational equilibria with inferential expectations', Economics Letters, vol. 112, no. (2011), pp. 144-147.
- Henckel, T 2010, 'Monopolistic Unions, Brainard Uncertainty, and Optimal Monetary Policy', Oxford Economic Papers, vol. 62, pp. 307-322.
- Henckel, T, 2006, Vanuatu's economy: is the glass half empty or half full?, Pacific Economic Bulletin, vol. 21, no. 3, 1-20.
- Henckel, T 2004, 'Uncertain Monetary Policy in the Presence of Monopolistic Unions', European Economic Association and Econometric Society joint Meeting (EEA-ESEM 2004), ed. Benny Moldovanu and Jean-M Robin, ESEM, Madrid, p. 44.