Are you looking for career development opportunities, to further your studies, or make a career change into a field where you can make a real difference in transitioning energy systems and tackling climate change?
Join us at the ANU Virtual Open Week to hear about the Master of Climate Change and Master of Energy Change programs that are offered by the Australian National University.
We'll be joined by current Masters students from both programs, as well as Dr Rebecca Colvin, convenor of the Master of Climate Change, and Dr James Prest, convenor of the Master of Energy Change.
The webinar will be followed by a Q&A session with the convenors and students.
Please explore the following links about our Masters' programs, and join us with your questions.
Master of Energy Change: https://science.anu.edu.au/study/masters/master-energy-change
Master of Climate Change: https://science.anu.edu.au/study/masters/master-climate-change
How to register for this event -
- Visit the ANU Virtual Open Week registration page.
- Register your details.
- You will receive a confirmation email from The Australian National University.
- Once the Open Week schedule has been finalised, you will get sent a link to a list of all the events that are happening.
- Look for the Master of Climate Change/Master of Energy Change webinar on Mon 24 August, 4-5pm.
- Follow the prompts to access the event.
- Contact Lamis Kazak (email@example.com) if you experience any difficulties in registering or joining the event.